Entries due Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 to the Spears front office.
The Reflections theme for 2017 – 2018 is “Within Reach”.
Use your imagination to create a film, song, artwork, photograph, poem, short story or dance routine. You may enter as many times as you like, in as many categories as you like.
Please note: All Reflections entrants are required to have at least one person in their household as a current member of Spears PTA to participate. Each entry must be accompanied by an official entry form, and be sure to reflect the theme in your work!Categories Include:
- Literature – Fiction or nonfiction, prose, poetry, drama, or short story (must not exceed 2,000 words or 8 ½ x 11 inches)
- Visual Arts – Original print, drawing, painting, collage, photographic collage, metal etching or punch work, fiber work, or computer-generated artwork (must be flat, not more than 1 inch thick, maximum size 24 x 30 inches including a mat)
- Photography – Original black-and-white or color image, single print or collage (maximum size 11 x 14 inches including a mat)
- Musical Composition –Voice, instruments or a combination of both, with or without lyrics (maximum time 5 minutes, a CD recording of a performance of the composition should be submitted.)
- Dance Choreography – Original dance choreographed by the student with up to 3 dancers. (maximum time 3 minutes, should be submitted as a file or on a CD or DVD)
- Film Production - Original work, animation, narrative, documentary, experimental, computer-generated (no PowerPoint, maximum time 5 minutes, submitted as a file or on a CD or DVD)Please read all the official rule forms carefully for your category/categories! Have fun and make sure all entries relate to the theme: “Within Reach”.
For more information regarding the Reflections Program, 2017-2018 - Click here; or contact Vinanti Puri at email@example.com
For Rules and Entry Forms, click HERE